Well hello there! Haven't spoken to you in quick a bit, have I? Nevertheless, I think it's best we just jump right back into the (lights, camera,) action and get back on track! Now that we have selected our pitch and had some time to think, my teammates and I are very excited to finally start conceptualizing our short film! The first step in that process is none other than selecting a genre. The genre of a film determines its entire tone and essentially the direction in which the story progresses. Based off of our pitch, my partners and I have concluded that our film could plausibly go in one of three directions, a cathartic comedy, a dreadful thriller, or maybe even a terrifying horror piece. If one were to consider the comedic route on its own, they would find that it is quite an interesting avenue to take. Comedy has been a source of entertainment for over a millennia, causieach try to redefine horror and amp up the level of fear they can drill in...
Comments
Post a Comment